Evaluation letters may be accessed through the office of Dr. Karen Friedlen, Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs.
Evaluation letters have been requested from the following people:
- Kathleen Dougherty, Dean of the School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Education
- Ann Angel, Outgoing Director of the Graduate Program in English and Professor of English
- Linda Barrington, Co-Adviser of Arches
- Debra Brenegan, Incoming Director of the Graduate Program in English and Associate Professor of English
- Andrea Hilkovitz, Former Assistant Professor of English
- Paula Reiter, Associate Professor of English
- Lisa Terasa, Director of the Composition Program
- Colleen Conway, Professor of Chemistry and Chair of the Curriculum Committee, which I served on as a member during the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 academic years.
- Krista Moore, Associate Professor of Sociology and past Chair of the Promotion & Tenure Committee, which I served on as an alternate during the 2013-2014 academic year.
The following students were asked to complete evaluations of my work as a faculty adviser of a student organization. (However, some had recently graduated, so I am not sure if they had access to their Mount Mary email accounts.)
- Nhung Nguyen, current editor-in-chief
- Brittany Seemuth, former editor-in-chief
- Shannon Venegas, former managing editor
- Sophie Beck, former art director
- Megan Ivanyos, former website manager
- Erica Chang, incoming website manager
- Dennisse Hernandez, incoming art director
The following students have been asked to evaluate my work as a faculty adviser:
- Emily Chapman
- Hayley Hove
- Brittany Seemuth
- Suzanne Skalmoski